From our microbrewery in Portland, OR, DragonFly Chai is creating inspired Chai and Iced Teas.
We hand craft in small batches using organic fair-trade teas and organic spices & sweeteners.
Our four varieties of Chai are balanced, full-bodied and robust.
- Spicy Black Chai - Our original Chai is low in sugar and made with an extra dose of black pepper & ginger. Brewed with organic black tea from the Assam region of India.
- SweeTea Chai – “A little less heat and a little more sweet”. A café favorite brewed with Assam black tea.
- Green Tea Chai – Rich in anti-oxidants and offering a gentle lift! Brewed with organic Chunmee Green Tea from the Jiangxi province of China.
- Yerba Mate Chai - Our Mate (mah-tay) Chai is a blend of green and roasted leaves of Yerba Mate, a South American holly valued for its energizing properties. Traditional chai spice with a kiss of molasses - soothes & satisfies!
- Rooibos Chai - Naturally free of caffeine and loaded with anti-oxidants, rooibos gives a bold flavor with nutty overtones to this sweet and soothing brew. Rooibos (ROY-boss) comes to us from the arid mountains of South Africa.
Our three Iced Tea varieties are made with thoughts of summer!
- Sassafras Black
- Mint Fennel Rooibos ~ caffeine free
- Lemongrass Green
Hand crafted Chai means that our brewery is 100% hands-on. We start by grinding our own spices and craft each batch to simple perfection.
We bottle from our custom brewery designed for small batch production with environmental sensibilities in mind. We compost 100% of our spent raw ingredients, and we pick up used 64oz. glass bottles for re-use.
Our Chai Crew includes a couple of stalwart brewers, friendly sales folks, and a proud team of bottling technicians.
Our distributor partners operate throughout Western Oregon and Washington.
We take great joy in brewing Dragonfly Chai, and we proudly offer you our best, from our bottle to your cup!